Thank you for your interest in Little People Preschool (LPPS)! We hope to assist you in the decision making process in regards to your child’s preschool education.
Enclosed in this Registration Packet are the following:
- Little People Preschool Overall Position Statement
- Individual Class Position Statements
- What do Preschools teach information
- General LPPS information
- Registration Form
- Pick Up List
- Signature Form
- Child’s Medical Statement Form (Doctor’s Signature Required)
- Child’s Enrollment and Health Form
For Your Information:
- • All forms in bold above must be complete line by line, signed and dated. State of Ohio law requires all forms to be filled out COMPLETELY.
• Medical Statement can be submitted after June 1st in order to remain current through the school year.
• Class placement is first come, first served. Depending on availability, your child can be placed in the class of your choice when all forms are completed and submitted with the non-refundable Registration Fee of $35.00 per child.
• In the case of a waiting list, the preschool will notify you when a space becomes available. However, the preschool may also open additional classes based upon enrollment needs.
• Registration is not considered FINAL until all registration forms are completed and returned within 10 working days of submitted Registration Form and Fee. After 10 working days, applicant’s enrollment may be forfeited depending on enrollment numbers and or class availability.
Classes run from September through May. All parents who have registered will be contacted the first week of August concerning Open House and other information to assist in preparation for the first day of school and to be notified of class assignments.
Registration forms and fee can be mailed to the above address or hand delivered. You may contact us at 330-854-1025 with any questions.