PARENT PARTICIPATION POLICY:
Our goal at Little People Preschool is to form a partnership with parents through frequent communication and strive to work together for the benefit of their child. We view parents as a valuable resource. We want to ensure that each child has a successful experience while enrolled at Little People Preschool.
- Parents and/or guardians are always free to visit and observe their child’s classes at any time. Please notify the Director upon entering the building.
- The center invited parent to become involved as Room Parents. Room Parents plan, organize and implement holiday parties with support of the Little People Preschool staff. One parent is asked to supervise the planning of the party and to coordinate the plans with the Head Teacher. Parent planning meetings will be held at the beginning of the school year.
- The center would like parent to feel free to come in and share their vocation or special talents with their child’s class. Arrangements may be made with the Head Teacher of that class.
- Staff members are always available to discuss specific concerns that parents may have about their child. We ask that parents respect in-class time for the teachers to focus on your child and other students. Please make arrangements to meet with or call outside of class hours.
- Conferences are scheduled following the spring evaluation, however, parents are welcome to schedule a meeting with their child’s teacher at any time to discuss their child’s progress.